In this interview with the Verge, well respected machine learning researcher and Keras creator Francois Chollet talks about why games like Go and DOTA2 don’t get us any closer to real, artificial general intelligence. That’s why he created a new kind of Turing style test for machines to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility to new tasks, the very thing that makes humans special and different from today’s intelligent machines.
- Building an AI Red Team – Talk at Red Hat OpenShift Commons
- Congratulations to Core Pachyderm Member for Raising 16M with Microsoft Venture Arm M12
- Building and End-to-End MLOPs platform with Pachyderm, Determined AI and Seldon.
- Open Source Myths and Half-Truths: Part 1
- Will AutoML Replace Data Scientists?