WHAT IS THE AI INFRASTRUCTURE ALLIANCE?
At the AI Infrastructure Foundation, we’re dedicated to bringing together the essential building blocks for the Artificial Intelligence applications of today and tomorrow.
Right now, we’re seeing the evolution of a canonical stack for machine learning. It’s coming together through the efforts of many different people, projects and organizations. No one group can do it alone. That’s why we’ve created the Foundation to act as a focal point that brings together many different groups in one place.
The stack will not stay fixed for long. AI is going through a renaissance, with the state of the art evolving almost daily. The Ai Infrastructure Foundation brings together the best of these tools now and in the future.
The AI Infrastructure Alliance’s mission is to help organizations:
1) Establish a canonical stack for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) Operations (MLOps)
2) Develop ideal best practices and architectures for doing AI/ML at scale in enterprise organizations
3) Foster openness for algorithms, tooling, libraries, frameworks, models and datasets in AI/ML
4) Advocate for technologies, such as homomorphic encryption, that helps anonymize data sets and protect privacy
5) Work towards universal standards to share data between AI/ML applications
In this interview with the Verge, well respected machine learning researcher and Keras creator Francois Chollet talks about why games like Go and DOTA2 don't get us any closer to real, artificial general intelligence. That's why he created a new kind of Turing style...
At my keyote for the Red Hat OpenShift Commons AI Conference I talked about building an AI Red Team whose job it is to fix AI when it goes wrong. With algorithms making more and more decisions in our lives, from who gets a job, to who gets hired and fired, and even...
There’s an exciting side to AI. Intense, multi-million dollar research over many years that leads to a billion dollar algorithmic breakthrough that keeps self-driving cars from crashing or detects lung cancer better than ever is glamorous part of intelligent...